As much as we love watching Netflix shows, they don’t last forever. These days more than ever, we’re faced with the brutal reality that a fair amount of the streamer’s shows will be canceled after one, two, or three seasons. However, not every show is canceled (despite how it seems).
Netflix has been known to give shows like Bridgerton, Emily in Paris, Virgin River, and more multi-season renewals that ensure our favorite shows will be sticking around past their latest cliffhangers. In 2023, we’re keeping our fingers crossed that our favorite shows make the cut.
We’re sharing the complete list of Netflix original shows that have been renewed and canceled throughout 2023, updated with the latest news from Netflix.
Netflix shows canceled and renewed
There are a number of Netflix still awaiting word on their fate beyond their latest seasons, including the likes of Alice in Borderland, Cobra Kai, and Ginny & Georgia. More titles will be added to this list as additional shows premiere in 2023.
Renewed Netflix shows 2023
- Renewed: Wednesday season 2
- Renewed: Too Hot to Handle season 5
- Renewed: Mo season 2 (final season)
- Renewed: Selling The OC season 2 and 3
- Renewed: Cobra Kai season 6 (final season)
Canceled Netflix shows 2023
- Canceled: 1899
- Canceled: Inside Job
- Canceled: Dead End: Paranormal Park
- Canceled: The Chair
- Canceled: Uncoupled
Netflix shows ending in 2023
- Firefly Lane (ending with season 2 part 2)
- Manifest (ending with season 4 part 2)
- Never Have I Ever (ending with season 4)
- The Crown (ending with season 6)
- Top Boy (ending with season 3)
Source: Netflix Life