It’s almost February, which means that on February 11 at Eastpoint in Harare CBD, love and the arts will come together for the Annual Empire 263 Music and Arts Awards and Mr. & Miss Empire 263 Valentines.
The Mr. & Miss Empire 263 Valentines 2023 Edition will kick off the event. Modeling industry guests will serve as judges, and tickets are 50% off until January 31.
The Empire 263 t-shirt with black tights and jeans, as well as ethnic clothing, sportswear, formal wear, and evening wear, are among the categories for the Miss Empire 263 Valentines 2023 edition. Prior to the competition, the participants will attend a boot camp at Empire 263 Norton on February 9 and 10.
Miss Empire 263 Valentines Queen, Miss Empire 263 Valentines First Princess, and Miss Empire 263 Valentines Second Princess are among the modeling categories, and they will all be properly rated based on overall best performance. The following categories are awarded: Mr. Empire 263 Valentines, Best formal dressed male with ID, Miss Empire 263 Valentines Best Dressed, Miss Empire 263 Valentines Miss Personality, Miss Empire 263 Valentines Most Photogenic, Miss Empire 263 Valentines Best Etiquette, Judged by manners, hygiene, and good social relations, Miss Empire 263 Valentines Best Etiquette, and Miss Empire 263 Valentines Most Photogenic.
Full video of the 3rd Annual Miss Empire 263 Valentines 2022 held at Empire 263 Harare Venue on 12 February 2022: https://www.cloutbase.co.zw/shorts-the-3rd-annual-miss-empire-263-valentines-2022/
Following the modeling competition, the Empire 263 Music and Arts Awards will be presented, with the following categories for this year:
1. Best Male Artist: Judged by fan base, projects completed and achievements
2. Best Female Artist: Judged by fan base, projects completed and achievements
3. Best Music Producer: Judged by projects completed, quality of production and audience reach
4. Best DJ: Judged by frequency of high profile bookings, live audience response, DJ gear owned and fan base
5. Best Emcee/Presenter/Event Host: Judged by vocal clarity, frequency of event bookings, fan base and engagement with audience
6. Best Dancer/Dance Crew/Choreographer: Judged by submitted project for review, fan base and originality
7. Best Promoter: Judged by number of entertainers, events and venues promoted
8. Best Brand Supporting Empire 263: Judged by frequency, magnitude of assistance rendered and financial aid provided to Empire 263
9. Best Media: Judged by audience reach and quality of publications
10. Best Music Video: Judged by video quality, script concept and song quality
11. Best Song: Judged by audience reach, audio quality of mixing and mastering
12. Best Socialite Personality/Influencer: Judged by fan base, active social media following and new trends set
13. Best New Comer: Judged by projects completed, quality competitive with mainstream projects and originality
14. Best Actor: Judged by projects featured, ability to engage audience and good character impersonating
15. Best Actress: Judged by projects featured, ability to engage audience and good character impersonating
16. Ultimate Icon/Life Time Achievement Award: Judged by fan base, influence reached, initiatives completed and achievements attained
17. Best Entrepreneur/Business/Arts Group: Judged by projects completed, quality of projects and if there is a well organized structure
18. Best Model Agency: Judged by frequency of models groomed, quality of models and achievements of the models
19. Best Live Performance Act: Judged by audience engagement, vocal clarity and providing similar audio sound at performance just as on the recorded studio version
20. Best Visual Director: Judged by video productions completed, audience reach, script concept and quality of production
21. Best Diaspora: Judged by ability to reach the Zimbabwe and rest of world audience, projects completed, fan base plus should be a none Zimbabwe based resident but Zimbabwean citizen
22. Best Music Collaboration: Judged by quality of production, matching combination, mixing and mastering
23. Best None Musical Artist: Judged by quality of project submitted for review and is open for none singing artists such as poets, painters, beatboxing, authors and various unique talents
24. Best Album: Judged by quality of completed extended play or musical album, audience reach and fan base
25. Best Dressed: Judged by quality and coordination of outfit worn on day of event and will be picked from those present on the day
26. Best Young Icon: Judged by quality of projects completed of youth below 20 years
27. Best Male Model: Judged by achievements, fan base, ideal role model, trend setter, fashion conscious and brands influenced
28. Best Female Model: Judged by achievements, fan base, ideal role model, trend setter, fashion conscious and brands influenced
29. People’s Choice Awards: Judged by votes on the Empire 263 social media pages
30. Best Social Responsibility: Judged by good corporate governance, giving back to the society, making a significant positive impact to society and helping the community
31. Best Gospel Personality: Judged by inspirational and religious presentation of work, fan base and quality of content
What will the 4th Annual Empire 263 Music and Arts Awards be like, in your opinion? Who do you predict will be the 2023 Miss Empire 263 Valentines Queen? Who will win the People’s Choice Awards, in your opinion? If you already know the answers, please post them in the comments section. If, like us, you are unsure, please plan to attend on the 12th.